What wedding pictures to get on the special day? Here’s your wedding photo checklist ♡
Part 2 of our Dream Photos eBook is all about getting the right wedding photos.
A wedding day is a HUGE event! There’s so much going on that it’s essential to have a proper plan and know exactly what pictures you want to get.
So, the goal of using the photo checklist is to make sure you don’t miss out on any pictures you might want or need.
Then we support this with a half hour photo plan in the lead up to your event. We’ll talk about your dream photo outcome, look at your venue’s best locations, recommend your timing with the length of your event, and sort out any other details. Very exciting! ☺
For now, you can use this checklist as a guide to think about what shots you really want to get on your wedding day.
You can then compare your checklist answers to Part 3 of our eBook series, the Wedding Photography Schedule, to get an idea of your time needs before we do your photo plan session ☺
While you’re here – don’t forget to check your date ASAP – we don’t want you to miss out. Just send us a quick message to get started.
Before The Wedding
- Pre-Wedding Day Engagement Shoot – (Click here to read 12 Of the best reasons you should do an engagement shoot ♡)
On The Big Day
- Getting Ready
- Guest Mingle
- Bride/Groom Parties
- Bride/Groom Separate Portraits
- After Ceremony Newlyweds Portraits
- Individual Photo-Shoots
- Family Photos
- Family & Friends Group Photo
- Individual Portraits
- Guests Portraits
- Wedding Reception Mingle
- Dinner Setup
- Cake Cutting
- Newlyweds Departure
After The Wedding
- Post Wedding Photoshoots – meant for when the guests have left! Take some lovely portraits and some cute photos when you’re all dressed up.
Things to do now –